At Oakfield Beams & Framing, Horsham, West Sussex we have over 20 years experience in creating stunning oak buildings for all purposes.
Oak framing is as functional as it is beautiful. Traditional joints, hand crafted from raw oak beams and pegged together create some of our countries most beautiful buildings.
At Oakfield, we look to England's unrivalled heritage for inspiration, creating stunning oak frames for conservatories, garden rooms, porches and other home extensions or designing and building oak timber frames for separate structures such as car ports or garages, outbuildings and full houses.
We understand that thinking about an oak frame can be a daunting process, so at Oakfield we like to think we can help to alleviate some of the stress with offering services from a starting design to a complete turn-key solution.
Our oak framing services include:
- On site consultation
- Bespoke design and 3D CAD representation
- Structural calculations for frames where required
- Option of green oak or air dried oak framing where glazing may be used
- Ground works and on-site preparation service
- Supply oak frame either in kit form with drawings, or complete a full installation
- Softwood supply and fit for studding or joists
- Oak cladding supply and installation (if required)
- Softwood roof cut and pitch on site with tiling installed
- Encapsulated glazing within the frame, and supply of double or triple glazed units
Please take a look at the gallery below for some of our previous works and designs.
If you have any questions about any of our oak framing products or services please feel free to get in touch. We would love to hear about your project and look forward to helping in any way we can.